International Intergard 276
International Intergard 276 is a quick drying two component epoxy primer suitable for overcoating after prolonged periods of weathering, for use at both new construction and maintenance.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Intergard 276 is a quick drying two component epoxy primer suitable for overcoating after prolonged periods of weathering.
- As a blast holding primer suitable for use in immersed and exposed conditions and overcoatable with a wide range of high performance systems.
- For use at both new construction and maintenance.
- Also for use as a tie coat on zinc silicate to prevent zinc salt formation on weathering and pinholing of subsequent high build topcoats.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Mixing Ratio
- 4 part(s) : 1 part(s) by volume
- 11.8m² per litre
- Solids by Volume
- 293 g/kg
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months minimum at 25°C
- Touch Dry
- 5°C: 45 minutes, 10°C: 40 minutes, 25°C: 30 minutes, 35°C: 20 minutes
- Touch Dry
- 30 mins
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 25-40 microns
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 53-85 microns
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
- Pot Life
- 5°C: 20 hours, 10°C: 16 hours, 25°C: 8 hours, 35°C: 3 hours
- Hard Dry
- 5°C: 24 hours, 10°C: 20 hours, 25°C: 12 hours, 35°C: 12 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!