International Interplus 256
International Interplus 256 is a low VOC, two component internally flexibilised high build surface tolerant epoxy primer. It is pigmented with aluminium and lamellar micaceous iron oxide for improved corrosion resistance and represents the second generation in surface tolerant technology.
International Interplus 256 is a low VOC, two component internally flexibilised high build surface tolerant epoxy primer. Pigmented with aluminium and lamellar micaceous iron oxide for improved corrosion resistance. This formulation represents second generation surface tolerant technology. The product has both application and performance characteristics optimised for use over a wider temperature range.
- International Interplus 256 is a high performance industrial maintenance coating for use on a wide variety of surfaces including hand or power tool cleaned rusty steel.
- International Interplus 256 is particularly useful in the maintenance of offshore structures and other aggressive environments such as oil refineries, coastal structures, pulp and paper mills and bridges where dry abrasive blasting is not possible.
- Ideal for use in conjunction with wet abrasive blasting or ultra high pressure water blasting, or as a patch primer for rusty surfaces in maintenance situations.
- For use on hot surfaces continuously running at up to 150°C (302°F) and for corrosion protection under thermal insulation of carbon steel and stainless steel.
International Interplus 256 has the following specification approvals:
- UK Highways Agency Item No. 115
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 6.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 5 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!