International Interplus 256
International Interplus 256 is a low VOC, two component internally flexibilised high build surface tolerant epoxy primer. It is pigmented with aluminium and lamellar micaceous iron oxide for improved corrosion resistance and represents the second generation in surface tolerant technology.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interplus 256 is a low VOC, two component internally flexibilised high build surface tolerant epoxy primer. Pigmented with aluminium and lamellar micaceous iron oxide for improved corrosion resistance. This formulation represents second generation surface tolerant technology. The product has both application and performance characteristics optimised for use over a wider temperature range.
- International Interplus 256 is a high performance industrial maintenance coating for use on a wide variety of surfaces including hand or power tool cleaned rusty steel.
- International Interplus 256 is particularly useful in the maintenance of offshore structures and other aggressive environments such as oil refineries, coastal structures, pulp and paper mills and bridges where dry abrasive blasting is not possible.
- Ideal for use in conjunction with wet abrasive blasting or ultra high pressure water blasting, or as a patch primer for rusty surfaces in maintenance situations.
- For use on hot surfaces continuously running at up to 150°C (302°F) and for corrosion protection under thermal insulation of carbon steel and stainless steel.
International Interplus 256 has the following specification approvals:
- UK Highways Agency Item No. 115
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 6.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 5 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!