International Interplus 770
International Interplus 770 is a low VOC, two component, high solids, internally flexibilised, surface tolerant epoxy primer/intermediate coating intended for use as a versatile, high performance maintenance coating to upgrade tightly adhering existing coatings to longer life durable systems.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interplus 770 is a low VOC, two component, high solids, internally flexibilised, surface tolerant epoxy primer/intermediate. International Interplus 770 is formulated for maximum compatibility with aged coatings and as such, it does not exhibit the hardness of conventional epoxies.
International Interplus 770 is suitable for overcoating all sound aged coatings. However, while International Interplus 770 is compatible, it is not generally recommended over zinc silicate (e.g. Interzinc 22) or zinc epoxy (e.g. Interzinc 315).
- As a versatile, high performance maintenance coating to upgrade tightly adhering existing coatings to longer life durable systems.
- International Interplus 770 may be applied to steel surfaces where it is not possible to abrasive blast and is suitable for use in conjunction with ultra high pressure hydroblasting.
- International Interplus 770 is suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and coastal environments including pulp and paper plants, refineries, chemical plants, offshore structures, bridges and a range of industrial structures.
International Interplus 770 has the following specification approvals:
- UK Highways Agency Item No. 116
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Metal
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush, Roller
- Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 6.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 8 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!