International Intershield 300
With a proven 21 years track record on over 8,700 projects, International Intershield 300 is the offshore industry benchmark in anticorrosive performance. This unique abrasion resistant, pure epoxy coating, with an aluminium content >9%, offers long term asset protection to offshore structures
International Intershield 300 is a two component, abrasion resistant pure epoxy coating pigmented with aluminium to give excellent long term anti-corrosive protection. International Intershield 300 is formulated on proprietary polymer technology, enabling rapid cure and overcoating even under low temperature conditions.
With a proven 21 years track record on over 8,700 projects, International Intershield 300 is the offshore industry benchmark in anticorrosive performance. This unique abrasion resistant, pure epoxy coating, with an aluminium content >9%, offers long term asset protection to offshore structures such as fixed platforms, SPARs, TLPs, semi-submersibles, drillships and FPSOs greatly reducing through-life maintenance costs.
International Intershield 300 is ideal for new construction and maintenance and repair projects.
- As an abrasion resistant coating that can reduce corrosion due to mechanical damage and provide barrier protection in aggressive environments.
- Ideally suited for use as a universal primer on offshore platforms and floating production and storage facilities on areas such as underwater hull, topsides, external superstructure, decks, cargo tanks and ballast tanks.
- Can be applied directly to mechanically prepared shop primer or suitably prepared bare steel.
Features & Benefits
- Unparalleled long term corrosion and abrasion resistance proven for 15 years
- Full Norsok Rev 6 compliance with Systems 3B Ballast Tanks, 4 Decks and 7 Splashzone / Continuous Immersion zone
- Conforms to the testing and performance requirements of ISO 20340
- Approved to the Shell DEP standard
- Excellent crack resistance at high DFT and anticorrosive protection at low DFT
- IMO PSPC and Marintek B1 certified
- Outstanding anti-corrosive performance with cathodic protection
- Low temperature cure and year round workability
- Light coloured for easy tank inspections
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close