International Interzinc 22
International Interzinc 22 is a two component, rapid recoat, inorganic zinc rich ethyl silicate primer and is part of the Interzinc 22 Series of products that deliver consistently fast re-coating across a choice of 85%, 80%, 77% or 65% minimum zinc content products. The variable zinc levels allow you to tailor your choice of product to meet NORSOK, SSPC Paint 20 or ISO 12944 standards.
International Interzinc 22 is a two component, rapid recoat, fast curing solvent based inorganic zinc rich ethyl silicate primer that conforms to SSPC Paint 20 Level 1. It is part of the Interzinc 22 Series of products and is available in ASTM D520, Type II zinc dust version as standard.
Get faster productivity with a re-coat time of just 4½ hours at 25°C (77°F) and 55% relative humidity. The International Interzinc 22 series delivers consistently fast re-coating across a choice of 85%, 80%, 77% or 65% minimum zinc content products. The variable zinc levels allow you to tailor your choice of product to meet NORSOK, SSPC Paint 20 or ISO 12944 standards.
- A zinc rich primer suitable for use with a wide range of high performance systems and topcoats in both maintenance and new construction of bridges, tanks, pipework, offshore structures and structural steelwork.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection for correctly prepared steel substrates, up to temperatures of 540°C (1004°F) when suitably topcoated.
- Fast curing primer capable of application in a wide range of climatic conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Fast recoat times enhancing shop throughput of coated steel
- Technology allows overcoating in just 4½ hours at 25°C (77°F) and 55% relative humidity
- A range of zinc silicate products with different zinc levels allowing you to select the right product for your needs
- International Interzinc 22 and Interzinc® 2280 products are Norsok M501 compliant allowing offshore use
- International Interzinc 22 zinc product is Class B Slip Coefficient approved for use on slip critical surfaces
- ASTM D520 type II zinc dust supplied as standard, minimizing HSE impact
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 8.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 10 mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!