These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
International Interzinc 22
International Interzinc 22 is a two component, rapid recoat, inorganic zinc rich ethyl silicate primer and is part of the Interzinc 22 Series of products that deliver consistently fast re-coating across a choice of 85%, 80%, 77% or 65% minimum zinc content products. The variable zinc levels allow you to tailor your choice of product to meet NORSOK, SSPC Paint 20 or ISO 12944 standards.
International Interzinc 22 is a two component, rapid recoat, fast curing solvent based inorganic zinc rich ethyl silicate primer that conforms to SSPC Paint 20 Level 1. It is part of the Interzinc 22 Series of products and is available in ASTM D520, Type II zinc dust version as standard.
Get faster productivity with a re-coat time of just 4½ hours at 25°C (77°F) and 55% relative humidity. The International Interzinc 22 series delivers consistently fast re-coating across a choice of 85%, 80%, 77% or 65% minimum zinc content products. The variable zinc levels allow you to tailor your choice of product to meet NORSOK, SSPC Paint 20 or ISO 12944 standards.
- A zinc rich primer suitable for use with a wide range of high performance systems and topcoats in both maintenance and new construction of bridges, tanks, pipework, offshore structures and structural steelwork.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection for correctly prepared steel substrates, up to temperatures of 540°C (1004°F) when suitably topcoated.
- Fast curing primer capable of application in a wide range of climatic conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Fast recoat times enhancing shop throughput of coated steel
- Technology allows overcoating in just 4½ hours at 25°C (77°F) and 55% relative humidity
- A range of zinc silicate products with different zinc levels allowing you to select the right product for your needs
- International Interzinc 22 and Interzinc® 2280 products are Norsok M501 compliant allowing offshore use
- International Interzinc 22 zinc product is Class B Slip Coefficient approved for use on slip critical surfaces
- ASTM D520 type II zinc dust supplied as standard, minimizing HSE impact
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 8.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 10 mins
- UN Number (Activator)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!