These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
International Interzinc 52
International Interzinc 52 is a two component, metallic zinc rich epoxy primer which complies with the composition and performance requirements of SSPC Paint 20. It has been designed to provide excellent corrosion resistance in both maintenance and new construction situations.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interzinc 52 is a two component, metallic zinc rich epoxy primer which complies with the composition and performance requirements of SSPC Paint 20.
- As a high performance primer to give maximum protection as part of any anti-corrosive coating system for aggressive environments including those found on offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper plants, bridges and power plants.
- International Interzinc 52 has been designed to provide excellent corrosion resistance in both maintenance and new construction situations.
This product is supplied with curing agent EPA177 (Tropical Part B) and should be used under International Interfine 878 and International Interfine 979. A low temperature version of this product is also available and is recommended for use under International Intercure 99.
International Interzinc 52 has the following specification approvals:
- Steel Structures Painting Council - SSPC Paint 20
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 109
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 7.87 m²/litre at 75 microns d.f.t
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!