International Thinner/Equipment Cleaner GTA822 is used for thinning compatible International products. It can also be used for the general cleaning of surafces and equipment after using the associated paint or coating. More Information **Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade)
International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade) is supplied with a winter grade curing agent to enable more rapid cure at lower temperatures.
- Two component
- Metallic zinc rich epoxy primer
- Complies with the composition and performance requirements of SSPC Paint 20
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade) is a two component, metallic zinc rich epoxy primer which complies with the composition and performance requirements of SSPC Paint 20. International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade) is for applications at temperatures less than 5°C (41°F). When using this alternative curing agent it should be noted that the VOC will increase to 360 g/l (3 lb/gal). International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade) is capable of curing at temperatures below 0°C (32°F). However, this product should not be applied at temperatures below 0°C (32°F) where there is a possibility of ice formation on the substrate.
- As a high performance primer to give maximum protection as part of any anti-corrosive coating system for aggressive environments including those found on offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper plants, bridges and power plants.
- International Interzinc 52 (Winter Grade) has been designed to provide excellent corrosion resistance in both maintenance and new construction situations.
This product is supplied with curing agent EPA176 (Low Temperature Part B) and should be used under International Intercure 99. A standard version of this product is also available HERE and is recommended for use under International Interfine 878 and International Interfine 979.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Shop Primed Steel
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Spray, Brush
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 7.87m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours @ 0°C
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
|Vimalkumar on 2016-05-16 12:18:17|| |
What is the maximum surface temperature for application to metal?
We suggest the surface temperature be no more than 50°C during application.