These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
Hydron Nu-Flame HB Metal Primer
- Suitable for application in Steel Fabricators shops or on site. Will protect exposed structural steel during construction and protect internal steelwork
- Compatible with Nu-Flame and most other intumescent paint systems, epoxy and most conventional paints. May be overcoated with Nu-Flame systems
Nu-Flame High Build Metal Primer is a high build quick drying corrosion resistant metal primer for structural steel and cast iron.
- Suitable for application in Steel Fabricators shops or on site
- Compatible with Nu-Flame and most other intumescent paint systems, epoxy and most conventional paints
- Will protect exposed structural steel during construction and protect internal steelwork
- May be overcoated with Nu-Flame systems
- Coverage rate 8 m² / Litre
- Touch dry in 2 hours, overcoat in 4 hours
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Stee, cast iron
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray. To spray use 0.013-0.017" tip.
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 8 m² / Litre
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Nu-Flame gun cleaner, conventional thinners and brush cleaners are not effective
- Solids by Volume
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 75 microns
- UN Number
- Dry to Recoat
- 4 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!