These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
Jotun Penguard HSP
Jotun Penguard HSP is a two component polyamide cured epoxy coating that is fast drying, high solids and high build. This Jotun product can be used as a primer or mid coat in atmospheric environments, specially designed for new construction where fast dry to handle and over coating times are required.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Jotun Penguard HSP is a two component polyamide cured epoxy coating that is fast drying, high solids and high build. Can be used as a primer or mid coat in atmospheric environments, specially designed for new construction where fast dry to handle and over coating times are required. Suitable for properly prepared aluminium, carbon steel, galvanised steel, shop primed steel and stainless steel substrates.
Jotun Penguard HSP is suitable for structural steel and piping to be exposed to corrosive environments. Recommended for power plants, airports, buildings, refineries and mining equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for protection in mild/medium/high corrosive atmospheric environments
- Fast dry to recoat
- Fast to handle
- High solids
- Primer for Steelmaster intumescent thin film coatings
Fast drying properties
- Fast recoat schedules
- Apply a complete paint system in one working day
- Fast handling of painted structures
- For application down to 0°C
- Good spreading rate
- Low VOC
Approvals & Certificates
- Part of a complete system that is certified to Network Rail Line Specification NR/L3/CIV/039 System N1 (Cert. No. N1-115) Item 7.1.4.
- For Use On
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Shop Primed Steel, Aluminium,
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Brush
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Spray
- 3 to 12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 hour
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!