International Thinner/Equipment Cleaner GTA853 is used for thinning compatible International products. It can also be used for the general cleaning of surafces and equipment after using the associated paint or coating. More Information
International Interline 955
International Interline 955 is a two component, heavy duty vinyl ester coating reinforced with glass flake to increase chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Chemically resistant, vinyl ester coating
- Can be applied using standard airless spray equipment at material temperatures up to 35°C (95°F)
International Interline 955 is a two component, heavy duty vinyl ester coating reinforced with glass flake to increase chemical and abrasion resistance. International Interline 955 is a chemically resistant, vinyl ester coating which can be applied using standard airless spray equipment at material temperatures up to 35°C (95°F).
- International Interline 955 is primarily intended for the internal lining of chemical storage tanks and vessels where acidic chemicals or hot media are to be stored at temperatures up to 90°C (194°F).
- International Interline 955 has also found extensive use in a number of industry sectors, including refineries, pulp and paper plants and chemical plants where it has been widely used for coating steelwork in corrosive environments where frequent contact with aggressive chemicals, e.g. acids is likely to occur. International Interline 955 is also suitable for application in areas where exposures to dry temperatures up to 130°C (266°F) are encountered.
International Interline 955 can be applied in a wide range of climatic conditions, including material temperatures up to 35°C (95°F). However, at material temperatures greater than 25°C (77°F) the use of International Interline 955 Retarder Solution is required in order to maintain the working pot life, allowing normal airless spray methods to be employed.
The recommended level of retarder solution is as follows:-
<25°C (77°F) No retarder required
25-35°C (77-95°F) 1 unit of retarder required
- For Use On
- Steel, Concrete
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Ultra-Low (5-49 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Mixing Ratio
- 98 part(s) : 2 part(s) by volume
- Brush, Spray
- 2.1m² per litre
- Solids by Volume
- 100% reactive
- 29 g/kg
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 400-600 microns (16-24 mils)
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 471-706 microns (18.8-28.2 mils)
- UN Number
- Pot Life (at 10°C)
- 1 hour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...