International Interseal 121
International Interseal 121 is a single component, spray applied, high build, water based coating for direct application over coated substrates and non-ferrous substrates which dries to form a non-tacky, tough, resilient temporary protective layer.
International Interseal 121 is a single component, spray applied, high build, water based coating for direct application over coated substrates and non-ferrous substrates. International Interseal 121 dries to form a non-tacky, tough, resilient temporary protective layer.
International Interseal 121 utilises patented peelable technology to ensure rapid and complete removal at a wide range of temperatures without deterioration to the underlying coating or substrate.
- International Interseal 121 is designed to provide excellent short term protection against a wide range of contaminants such as dust, oil, grease, grinding debris, fly rust and coating application overspray whilst providing a degree of resistance to abrasion, grinding debris and scuffing.
- The dual protective and unique peelable properties of Interseal 121 make it ideal for use in those market areas where coated substrates require temporary protection against incidental contamination and damage such as that experienced during transit or in a fabrication - assembly construction process.
- International Interseal 121 can assist in providing a significant reduction in immediate and longer term coating maintenance costs whilst improving productivity during assembly and installation.
Features & Benefits
- A peelable, water based temporary protective coating
- Can be applied over a wide range of coated substrates and certain non-ferrous substrates
- Dries to form a non-tacky, tough protective layer
- Protects against detrimental surface contamination such as dust, oil, grease, grinding debris, fly-rust and overspray
- Provides a degree of resistance to abrasion and scuffing
- Patented peelable technology allows easy and complete removal at a wide range of temperatures
- Ideal for use in situations where coated structures require temporary protection against incidental contamination and damage during transit, assembly and installation
- Can assist in minimising the need for unscheduled coating maintenence and improving productivity
- Complies with all known and planned health and safety legislation
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Spray
- 2.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 20 mins
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
PPG SigmaCover 522 is a two-component, micaceous iron oxide-pigmented, polyamide-cured epoxy primer/sealer/coating. It has excellent adhesion to, and sealing of, weathered, cleaned, zinc-rich primers and metal-sprayed steel, with good adhesion to properly pre-treated galvanized steel. Can be used in systems for atmospheric or water-immersed...
International Interlac 665 is a single component alkyd gloss enamel finish. International Interlac 665 is a maintenance coating for use in a wide range of industrial environments including offshore, petrochemical and chemical plants.
Jotun Ultra Topcoat is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating that has a gloss finish with good gloss retention is fast drying. To be used as a topcoat in atmospheric environments. Recommended for engines, topside, deck and superstructure.
PPG SigmaZinc 160 is a two-component, moisture-curing inorganic zinc (ethyl) silicate anti-corrosive primer for structural steel. This low-temperature curing coating is suitable as a system primer in various paint systems based on unsaponifiable binders. Top Features Galvanic action eliminates sub-film corrosion Can withstand substrate...
HMG D66 Chassis Black is an alkyd based synthetic enamel to suit both brush and spray requirements. Good performance Oil and diesel resistant Click to jump down to Technical Data
Sherwin-Williams M153 is an aggregate dressed, ultra heavy duty, hard wearing, coal tar free, solvent-less epoxy anti-slip deck coating. It is used for the treatment of deck surfaces subject to the most extreme of operational conditions requiring a high degree of impact and abrasion resistance. Coverage Calculator
A high-build epoxy mastic coating used for atmospheric exposed and submerged steel. Top Features Excellent film build and edge protection Surface tolerant characteristics Cures at low temperature
Cromadex 842 Two Pack Non-Isocyanate Acrylic Medium Texture Topcoat is a two pack non-isocyanate acrylic medium texture topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product uses unique resin and pigment technology enable a wide variety of applications and a durable finish, whilst the medium texture appearance offers an aesthetic...
This product is now only available with a minimum order of 800 litres; for smaller orders, we can recommend Jotun Pilot II as a great alternative. Jotun Alkyd Topcoat is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating. It has a gloss finish with good gloss retention and is to be used as topcoat in atmospheric environments. Generally used in...
Teamac Rapidry QD Enamel, is a fast drying industrial gloss finish, giving a good durable, protective coating to metal surfaces primed with Teamac Rapidry High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer or similar. Advantages Application: Airless Spray (small areas may be brushed) Coverage: 11 Square Metres Per Litre Drying Times: Touch Dry: 1 hour...
International Interline 955 is a two component, heavy duty vinyl ester coating reinforced with glass flake to increase chemical and abrasion resistance. International Interline 955 is a chemically resistant, vinyl ester coating which can be applied using standard airless spray equipment at material temperatures up to 35°C (95°F).
Jotun Hardtop Optima has optimal adhesion to selected primers, while maintaining its flexibility throughout the system’s working life. Extra focus has been put on achieving a formulation that ensures predictable curing and as a result is fully re-coatable at any stage of curing. The recommended selection of compatible primers is limited to...
Cromadex 630 Two Pack Polyurethane Self Spatter Topcoat is a two pack polyurethane self spatter topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product’s self spatter application helps hide minor substrate defects. The product demonstrates good mar resistance, ideal if the end product is to be widely handled.
International Interfine 629HS is a low VOC, high performance, two component, isocyanate free crosslinking acrylic finish which provides good durability in terms of colour and gloss retention.
Bradite One Can is a quick-drying primer/finish coat in one can, with excellent adhesion, stain blocking and anti-corrosive properties. Suitable for use over most properly cleaned and prepared commercial wood, uPVC, glass, plastic and metals. Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004. Advantages Available in...