International Interthane 870
International Interthane 870 is high build which means it can reduce the number of coats you require and keep costs to a minimum. Semi-gloss and available in a range of colours, International Interthane 870 delivers excellent cosmetics and extended recoatability in both new construction and as an industrial maintenance.
International Interthane 870 is a two component, high build, acrylic polyurethane finish giving excellent durability and long term recoatability.
Are you interested in reducing your project man hours? International Interthane 870 is high build which means it can reduce the number of coats you require and keep costs to a minimum. Semi-gloss and available in a range of colours, International Interthane 870 delivers excellent cosmetics and extended recoatability.
- Suitable for use in both new construction and as an industrial maintenance finish which can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, bridges, pulp and paper mills, and in the power industry.
- Particularly designed for use in areas where a high gloss is either not desired or where a semigloss is the preferred option.
- Provides a versatile option where overcoating of intermediates in one coat is not possible using conventional high gloss polyurethane finishes.
Features & Benefits
- High build formulation allows for a single coat in excess of 100 microns dft (4mils)
- Semi gloss finish, reduces glare
- Extended recoatability aids on-site maintenance
- Available in full colour range via Chromascan®
- Compatible with a wide range of application methods
- Long term cosmetic performance
- Low temperature isocyanate cure extends maintenance season
- Good flexibility and abrasion resistance
International Interthane 870 has the following specification approvals:
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 169
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 4.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Ardenbrite Metallic Paint (Water Based) is a beautiful and hardwearing water-borne metallic finish for interior and exterior use. The solvent-based finish with more gold, silver and bronze shades is available at Rawlins Paints, here.
International Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes also displays the same corrosion resistance and has enhanced mechanical properties when compared to traditional epoxy technology.
A high build high performance single pack modified alkyd micaceous iron oxide intermediate coat. Gives excellent decorative anti-corrosive properties when used as a coating or finish in a conventional paint system. Conforms to MOD TS10201 specification & BS5493 parts FU2C/FF3D. Advantages Good toughness and abrasion resistance Good UV resistance...
Cromadex 635 Two Pack Polyurethane Leatherette Topcoat is a two pack polyurethane leatherette topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product exhibits excellent colour retention adding value to the finished article, whilst the leatherette effect can help differentiate your finish. Available in the full Cromadex range of...
Provides a tough hard-wearing film over steel, non-ferrous metals, concrete, asphalt and more. Supplied in black, Bradite Bitumen Coat/Finish will bring superb water-repellent properties to the substrate. Advantages Only one coat required High build coating Confirms to BS 3416 and BS 6949, Type 1 Class A
Rust-Oleum 9200 Rust-O-Thane is a satin, water based polyurethane for a very durable and colourfast finish on coated floors, walls and primed metal. Especially recommended where general urethane performance like excellent weather resistance (UV), easy cleaning and abrasion resistance is required.