International Interthane 870
International Interthane 870 is high build which means it can reduce the number of coats you require and keep costs to a minimum. Semi-gloss and available in a range of colours, International Interthane 870 delivers excellent cosmetics and extended recoatability in both new construction and as an industrial maintenance.
International Interthane 870 is a two component, high build, acrylic polyurethane finish giving excellent durability and long term recoatability.
Are you interested in reducing your project man hours? International Interthane 870 is high build which means it can reduce the number of coats you require and keep costs to a minimum. Semi-gloss and available in a range of colours, International Interthane 870 delivers excellent cosmetics and extended recoatability.
- Suitable for use in both new construction and as an industrial maintenance finish which can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, bridges, pulp and paper mills, and in the power industry.
- Particularly designed for use in areas where a high gloss is either not desired or where a semigloss is the preferred option.
- Provides a versatile option where overcoating of intermediates in one coat is not possible using conventional high gloss polyurethane finishes.
Features & Benefits
- High build formulation allows for a single coat in excess of 100 microns dft (4mils)
- Semi gloss finish, reduces glare
- Extended recoatability aids on-site maintenance
- Available in full colour range via Chromascan®
- Compatible with a wide range of application methods
- Long term cosmetic performance
- Low temperature isocyanate cure extends maintenance season
- Good flexibility and abrasion resistance
International Interthane 870 has the following specification approvals:
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 169
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close