International Interthane 990
International Interthane 990 is a two component acrylic polyurethane finish giving excellent durability and long term recoatability. Across the world, people are experiencing flexible application, extended recoat windows and reduced surface preparation costs with International Interthane 990 in both new construction and as a maintenance finish.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
International Interthane 990 is a two component acrylic polyurethane finish giving excellent durability and long term recoatability. Across the world, people are experiencing flexible application, extended recoat windows and reduced surface preparation costs with International Interthane 990. You can specify and apply International Interthane 990 in a range of colours or as a metallic finish; both deliver high aesthetic impact.
- Suitable for use in both new construction and as a maintenance finish which can be used in a wide variety of environments including offshore structures, chemical and petrochemical plants, bridges, pulp and paper mills, and in the power industry.
Features & Benefits
- High performance acrylic polyurethane finish coat
- Extensive colour range from Chromascan®
- High quality reds, yellows and oranges
- Metallic colour range for high profile steelwork
- Excellent brush, roller and spray characteristics
- Good drying and handling characteristics
- Flexible film gives a good resistance to mechanical damage
- Extended overcoating
International Interthane 990 has the following specification approvals:
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 168
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 20L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 11.4m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 90 mins
- UN Number
|orlando on 2021-02-09 13:47:33|| |
can it be used on aluminum surface?
This product cannot be applied to aluminium directly, we have contacted you by email for more information regarding this project.
|sean on 2018-08-23 08:11:10|| |
Can it be used on wood
No, International have not tested the Interthane 990 on wood. Due to presence of water in the substrate they would not recommend using it over timber.
|Ruth on 2016-10-06 09:27:53|| |
Question: Hello Can you please let me know if you need a primer for this paint? Regards Ruth
International Interthane 990 should always be applied over a recommended anti-corrosive coating scheme. The primer surface should be dry and free from all contamination and Interthane 990 must be applied within the overcoating intervals specified (consult the relevant product data sheet).
The following primers/intermediates are recommended for Interthane 990: