These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy P200
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy P200 (formerly known as Pipeguard P200), is a high solids 2-pack epoxy whose main pigmentation comprises lead free colouring pigments,micronised glass flake and anticorrosive pigments. Macropoxy P200 is used as an anticorrosive protection of blast cleaned steel.
- High solids 2-pack epoxy
- Anti-corrosive protection of blast cleaned steel
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to immersion in sea water and a range of chemicals
- Suitable for use on cathodically protected steel
- Please Note: This product is made to order and is therefore subject to a minimum order quantity of 1000L and an extended lead time - please contact our sales team on 0113 2455450 or send a message to [email protected] for details
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy P200, formerly known as Pipeguard P200, is a high solids 2-pack epoxy whose main pigmentation comprises lead free colouring pigments,micronised glass flake and anticorrosive pigments. Macropoxy P200 is used as an anticorrosive protection of blast cleaned steel.
Macropoxy P200 possesses excellent abrasion resistance and has excellent resistance to immersion in sea water and a range of chemicals. It is also suitable for use on cathodically protected steel. Normally it is applied as a single coat system, however it may be applied as a multicoat system, in order to comply with the requirements of DNV RP B401 Category 3.
- Complies with BS5493:1977 - Table 4K Type KP1A
- Compliant with test requirements of ISO20340:2009 / NORSOK M501 System 7.
- (Exova Certificate No N961361)
- Macropoxy L574 Blast Primer.
Indefinitely self overcoatable provided the coating has been suitable cleaned. For optimum intercoat adhesion with other epoxy topcoats, overcoating should occur within 14 days. Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required, overcoat with Acrolon C137V2 and Acrolon C237 within 7 days at a minimum dft of 50 microns or Acrolon C750V2 overcoat within 4 days. These overcoating times refer to achievement of optimum adhesion at 23oC and will vary with temperature. For overcoating outside the above parameters and with alkyd systems, consult Technical Team.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Spray
- 2.5m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 6 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!