Hydron Nu-Steel One Coat Primer/Topcoat
Nu-Steel One Coat Primer/Topcoat is an anti-corrosive paint with excellent adhesion and durability. Conforms to BS 5493 the code of practice for the protective coating of iron and steel against corrosion.
- Up to 5 years protection
- Dries quick
- Choose from any RAL colour
- Anti-corrosive properties
- 12-month shelf life
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Steel One Coat Primer/Topcoat is a quick-drying anti-corrosive paint with excellent adhesion and exterior durability. This is an economical decorative metal coating system, for the protection of all types of metal. This system will give protection up to 5 years conforming to BS 5493 the code of practice for the protective coating of iron and steel against corrosion. The quick drying system is ideally suited for application to steelwork requiring a fast return to public use.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Metal fence - Although built as a barrier, it is fairly common for fences to be touched or climbed on. I think we all have some fence-climbing stories from our childhood to tell. It's therefore important that the fence is kept in top condition and free from rust and flaking that can cause discomfort or harm to individuals.
- Shipping container - Shipping goods all over the world means these structures are not only out all year round but also spend much time at sea, exposed to the full battle of the elements eroding away at the metal.
- Storage facility - Protecting the items inside the facility is of prime importance. No storage facility can offer full protection if water and moisture are eating away at the structure, which will only serve to increase the potential of damaged goods inside.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 5 years protection.
- Choose from any RAL colour.
- Quick drying; ideally suited for application to steelwork requiring a fast return to public use.
- Anti-corrosive properties.
For use on properly prepared steel such as parapet/guard rails, playground furniture and architectural steelwork. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
Airless spray. May be applied by brush/roller on small section steel. If overcoating, this should be carried out within 4 hours of the first coat or after 12 hours of the first coat. Should not be applied at temperatures below 5°C or when the relative humidity exceeds 85%. All equipment should be cleaned with T1 Thinners.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- Hydron Protective Coatings
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 8 m²/Litre
- Touch Dry
- 20-30 Minutes
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!