Zingatarfree (Formally PU Tarfree MIO) is ideal for marine environments and immersion, such boat hulls, with excellent water, corrosion and chemical resistance, and can be used as a replacement for normal coal tar products Single-pack polyurethane paint Use as part of a duplex system with Zinga Apply by brush, roller, conventional...
Bradite Poly Lacquer
A two-pack polyurethane, clear coating and finish lacquer, for steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, concrete & mineral substrates free of contamination, dust, efflorescence and properly prepared. Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004.
- Resistant to chemicals and weathering
- Use as an anti-graffiti coating on suitable surfaces
- For professional use only
Bradite Poly Lacquer is a two-pack polyurethane, clear coating and finish lacquer, for mineral substrates,
and wood. Also suitable for bar tops and dance floors. Producing a tough, hard-wearing coating that is recoatable even after long periods of exposure. Can be used as an anti-graffiti coating on suitable substrates.
Important note: this product is intended for professional use only.
Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 quality & ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems. 2004/42/EC EU limit value for this product (cat.A/j sb): 500g/l (2010). This product contains max. 405 g/l VOC.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Factory - Exposed to contaminants and chemicals, metalwork in factories need a protective layer that lasts for years, resisting against chemicals whilst injecting colour onto the metal.
- Metal fence - Although built as a barrier, it is fairly common for fences to be touched or climbed on. I think we all have some fence-climbing stories from our childhood to tell. It's therefore important that the fence is kept in top condition and free from rust and flaking that can cause discomfort or harm to individuals.
- Storage facility - Protecting the items inside the facility is of prime importance. No storage facility can offer full protection if water and moisture are eating away at the structure, which will only serve to increase the potential of damaged goods inside
- Shipping container - Shipping goods all over the world means these structures are not only out all year round but also spend much time at sea, exposed to the full battle of the elements eroding away at the metal.
- Warehouse - Warehouses always try to be organised, clean and tidy but it is not always possible in all cases. In facilities that operate forklift trucks, footfall from workmen, or in environments that store chemicals, a protective coating on the metalwork is ideal.
- Railings - In environments such as schools, railings not only need to look the part, they need to be safe, and protected from the elements. Children hold onto railings, or even use them as climbing frames, and erosion makes this a problem of safety and mess.
Features & Benefits
- Tough hard-wearing film coating.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Can be used as an anti-graffiti coating on suitable surfaces.
- Cures at low temperatures.
For internal & external steel & non-ferrous substrates which are dry, free of contamination and have been properly prepared and primed. May also be applied to wood, fibreglass, concrete and other mineral surfaces that are properly prepared and free of contamination, dust and efflorescence. Compatibility with existing coatings should be confirmed by preparing and painting a test patch. Not suitable for applying over asphalt, bitumen, epoxy tar, alkyd, chlorinated rubber or vinyl based paints.
High pressure steam cleaning to remove all loose, flaking paint and contamination back to a sound surface. Bradite TD39 industrial strength detergent, washing and rinsing should be used with scrubbing to remove grease or oil. Sound existing coating should be additionally abraded to provide a key.
1st coat: Bradite Poly Lacquer PL78, thinned 20% with TP33, if required.
2nd coat: Bradite Poly Lacquer PL78.
For maintenance painting the 1st coat will be a touch up to bare areas only.
Always refer to the Health and Safety sheet for the product before use, and observe the warning phrases on the label.
Application and use should always conform to the codes of practice described in BS 6150 and BS 5493.
Brush and Roller
Supplied ready for use. Thin, if required, with 0-5% Bradite Thinner TP33.
Conventional Air Spraying
Thin with 5-15% Bradite Thinner TP33 as required, tip size – 1.5mm, tip pressure 60psi (0.4MPa) approximately.
Thin with 0-10% Bradite Thinner TP36 as required, tip size - 13 thou (0.33mm) approximately, tip pressure - 2100 psi (15MPa) approximately.
Clean all equipment immediately after use with Bradite Thinner TP33 for best results.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Sherwin-Williams Macropoxy M455V2 (formerly known as Epigrip M455V2) is a high performance 2-pack epoxy protective finish for structural steel. It is suitable for use in marine, chemical or other aggressive environments, but not immersed conditions.
Sherwin-Williams Acrolon C237 (formerly Acrolon C237) is a high performance fast drying acrylic urethane sheen finish for use where long term exterior colour retention characteristics are required. It is suitable for use as final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes
Cromadex 800 Two Pack Non-Isocyanate Acrylic Topcoat is a two pack non-isocyanate acrylic topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product uses unique resin and pigment technology to enable a wide variety of applications and a durable finish. The product is formulated without isocyanate helping to reduce health and safety...
Sherwin-Williams Epidek M377 is a specially formulated 2-pack epoxy deck coating with suitable profile and co-efficient of friction to comply with current MoD(N) requirements for flight decks and weather decks.
Kem-Kromik 530 (formerly known as Sherwin-Williams C530 or as Leighs C530) is a high quality, quick drying, lead free single pack alkyd gloss finish for interior and exterior surfaces, ideally suited for equipment manufacturers and for structural steelwork. Kem-Kromik 530 possesses excellent gloss and colour retention and outstanding...
Jotun Se-lett is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating that has a matt finish and is a specially designed bright colour to be used as mid coat as part of a complete system in atmospheric environments. Jotun Se-lett is recommended for warning signs and as a signal colour.
This product is now only available with a minimum order of 800 litres; for smaller orders, we can recommend Jotun Pilot II as a great alternative. Jotun Alkyd Topcoat is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating. It has a gloss finish with good gloss retention and is to be used as topcoat in atmospheric environments. Generally used in...
International Interthane 870 is high build which means it can reduce the number of coats you require and keep costs to a minimum. Semi-gloss and available in a range of colours, International Interthane 870 delivers excellent cosmetics and extended recoatability in both new construction and as an industrial maintenance.
Cromadex 310 Low Bake Stoving Topcoat is a low bake stoving topcoat that contains melamine to give it a tough durable finish. The lower stoving schedule of the product can help in reducing overall heating costs. The unique resin and pigment technology used enables both a wide variety of applications and a durable finish. Available in all BS and RAL colours.
A quick-drying primer/finish coat in one can, with excellent adhesion, stain blocking and anti-corrosive properties. Suitable for use over most properly cleaned and prepared commercial wood, plastic and metals. Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004. Advantages Anti-corrosive on all metals Blocks and locks stains Low...
Cromadex 640 Two Pack Polyurethane Fine Texture Topcoat offers excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product offers a fine texture appearance for an aesthetic finish and demonstrates good mar resistance, ideal if the end product is to be widely handled. The addition of Rapidcure can speed up the drying time helping improve...