Mathys Pegafix is a colourless impregnating primer for porous, mineral substrates such as concrete, breeze block, bricks, etc. before painting them with waterborne paints. High fixing capacity Superior penetration characteristics Water based More Information
Mathys Mur-Filler is an elastic joint filler that contains quartz for the preparation of active and non-active cracks, can be used interior and exterior.
Before the application of a Murfill system
- Repair of joints and cracks on inside and outside walls, for instance: stopping up of active and non-active cracks and joints in masonry, concrete and cement fillings.
- Filling up of joints between masonry and windows or doorframes.
- Rejointing of paving tiles on terraces provided there is no stagnating water.
- High filling power
- Not sandable (contains quartz)
- Density: 1,48
- Solids content in volume: 69 %
- Solids Content in weight: 79 %
Drying Times At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 16 hours (8 mm wet film thickness)
- Dry to handle: 18 hours (8 mm wet film thickness)
- Dry to recoat: Minimum 1 day
- Fully cured: 1 week
- Apply in drying conditions at minimum 5°C.
- Cleanup with water
- Contains quartz, so not appropriated as putty
- Manual spray gun: adapt opening of cartridge to the desired joint width
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Masonry, Concrete, Cement, Paving Tiles
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Ultra-Low (5-49 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 18 hours (8 mm wet film thickness)
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- Minimum 1 day
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 1 week
- ± 50 – 60cm joint length per 310ml cartridge (V shape joint 1cm deep)
- Min. Application Temperature
- Solids by Volume
- 69 %
- mAX; 5g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cartridges, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C
- Touch Dry
- 16 hours (8 mm wet film thickness)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 6,9 mm (cons.: 15 kg/m²). 50 - 60 cm joint length per tube. 1 cm joint depth for a joint in V-shape
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 10 mm (cons.: 15 kg/m²)
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Rust-Oleum Thinner 22 is for the dilution of synthetic enamels and varnishes for airless application. Degreasing of metals and most wood types. Cleaning of `spots` of acrylic paints and acrylic fixing paints (e.g. on glass). Best used to dilute the following products: Primer 44 Fassiclor Galvaprim Vernac Gloss Vernac Satin More...
This product is temporarily unavailable; in the meantime, our technical team recommend Britannia Aquashield Smooth Clear as a great alternative - use discount code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10%! Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but...
Rust-Oleum Mathys Primer 44 HS has a large fixation capacity for stabilising loose particles and improving the adherence of subsequent topcoats. Unsaponifiable Good UV resistance Excellent fixation on roofs Very flexible Chlorinated rubber technology, solvent-based Quickly water-resistant (1 hour after application at 20°C)...