Coo-Var Stain Lock
Coo-Var Stain Lock is a sprayable, water based coating designed to block out difficult stains and odours. It is a multi-surface primer / sealer. It is water based and sprayable, making it suitable for domestic use.
- Gives excellent coverage to a multitude of stains.
- Helps to prevent bleeding through the finishing coat.
- For substrates such as wood, plaster, existing paint, masonry and most plastics.
- Suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Available in sizes from 250ml up to 5L.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Coo-Var Stain Lock is a sprayable, water based coating designed to block out difficult stains and odours. It is a multi-surface primer / sealer and gives excellent coverage to a multitude of stains, helping to prevent it bleeding through the finishing coat.
It is a primer and sealer for substrates such as wood, plaster, existing paint, masonry and most plastics. Suitable for interior or exterior use.
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and loose flaking material.
As dictated by normal good painting practice, do not apply if the temperature is likely to drop below 7°C during application or during the drying process. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.
Selected finishing coat
Features & Benefits
- Primer and sealer in one
- Blocks out difficult stains and odours
- Prevents bleeding through
- Fast drying
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray
Please contact Rawlins Paints` Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Wood, Plaster, Masonry, Plastic
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- VOC Levels
- Ultra-Low (5-49 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Base Type
- Water Based
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 2 to 4 hours
- 10m² per litre
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness
- 35 microns
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness
- 100 microns
- UN Number
|Rob Makepeace on 2019-05-20 06:16:09|| |
I have used this product on the corners of freshly plastered walls to stop any stain from the metal bead used on the corners. How many coats should I put on before I apply emulsion? Many Thanks
A minimum of 2 coats would be recommended.