Sika Igolflex 201
Sika Igolflex 201 is a two-part, thick layer, solvent-free, fibre reinforced polymer modified bitumen emulsion coating. To be used in the waterproofing of all types of below ground concrete structures, waterproofing of wet room floors and balconies and as an adhesive to bond light weight thermal insulation boards.
Sika Igolflex 201 is a two-part, solvent-free and fibre reinforced coating, based on a polymer-modified bitumen emulsion. Part one contains the liquid polymer modified bitumen emulsion, with the fibre reinforcement. Part two contains the reactive component for accelerated curing.
- Waterproofing of all types of below ground concrete structures as a thick layer coating to protect against percolating water
- Waterproofing of wet room floors and balconies under cementitious screeds
- As an adhesive to bond light weight thermal insulation boards
Features and Benefits:
- Applied by notched trowel
- Non-sag on vertical surfaces
- Remains flexible at low temperature
- Solvent free, non-flammable
- Applied on dry and slightly damp surfaces
- Provides crack-bridging capability (improved further when reinforced with Sika Igolflex F01 Glass Fabric)
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close