SCHÖNOX APF is a synthetic gypsum fibre-reinforced, self-levelling compound for use from 3 - 15mm especially suitable for wood floor boards, chip board (V100), mastic asphalt screeds and other critical substrates in combination with elastic and textile coverings for interior areas. Embedded fibres provide reinforcement, making it unnecessary to lay a reinforcing mat.
SCHÖNOX APF is a synthetic gypsum fibre-reinforced, self-levelling compound for use from 3 - 15mm especially suitable for wood floor boards, chip board (V100), mastic asphalt screeds and other critical substrates in combination with elastic and textile coverings for interior areas. Embedded fibres provide reinforcement, making it unnecessary to lay a reinforcing mat. After adding of 5.5 litres of water to 25kg of powder, SCHÖNOX APF is ready to use.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- with synthetic fibres
- ready for foot traffic after approx. 3 hours
- low consumption / high coverage
- layer-thickness 3 to 15 mm
- high strength values
- high flexural strength
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- low tension/stress
- highly synthetic-resin modified
- easy to handle
- suitable for castor wheels in accordance with EN 12 529
- low porosity surface
- for interior use
SCHÖNOX APF is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates:
- under textile and elastic coverings
- under parquet (Only with elastic SCHÖNOX-parquet adhesives. Drying times must be observed.)
- in interior areas.
SCHÖNOX APF is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- wood planks
- fixed parquet
- suitable particle board or OSB constructions, screwed
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- new mastic asphalt screeds IC 10 and IC 15 according to EN 13 813, layer-thickness 3,0 to 8,0 mm. For layer-thicknesses > 8,0 mm, please obtain object-related advice.
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- dry screeds
- magnesia screeds
- xylolite screeds
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close