Sikaflex 11 FC+
Sikaflex 11 FC+ (available as a pack of 12 x 300cc or 20 x 600cc cartridges) is a 1-part elastic joint sealant and multipurpose adhesive based on polyurethane that is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Sikaflex 11 FC+ is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant and multipurpose adhesive based on polyurethane. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Sikaflex 11 FC+ is a joint sealant and multipurpose adhesive therefore suitable for many various fields:
- Sikaflex 11 FC+ used as a joint sealant for vertical and horizontal joints, soundproofing of pipes between concrete and sheathing. Caulking between partitions, seam sealing, sealing in metal and wood construction, for ventilation construction and many more.
- Sikaflex 11 FC+ used as a multipurpose adhesive. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor bonding of window sills, thresholds, stair steps, skirting boards, base boards, crash protections boards, covering boards, prefabricated elements and many more.
Features and benefits:
Sikaflex 11 FC+ is:
- 1-part,ready to use
- Flexible and elastic
- Solvent free and odorless
- Very low emission
- Bubble-free curing
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Good mechanical resistance
- Good weather and ageing resistance
- Non sag consistency
- No need to grout the bonded part
- Impact and vibration absorbing
Sikaflex 11 FC+ can be cleaned with Sika Remover 208 or Sika Thinner C.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||3m per 310ml / 6m per 600ml (10x10mm joint)|
|Touch Dry||24-48 hours|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close