Sika Pave Fix Plus
Sika Pave Fix Plus is a ready to use brush applied jointing compound for use on paths, patios and pavements with joints over 5mm wide. Sika Pave Fix Plus can be applied in either wet or dry conditions with no mixing required. Fast and easy to use, sets hard with no wash out, resists weed growth, water permeable. Ideal for flagstones, cobbles, stone setts, Indian stone, cobbles and slabs.
Sika Pave Fix Plus is a ready to use brush applied jointing compound for use on paths, patios and pavements with joints over 5mm wide. Sika Pave Fix Plus can be applied in either wet or dry conditions with no mixing required.
- Fast and easy to use. Simply brush into joints
- No mixing required
- Sets hard with no wash out
- Can be applied in either wet or dry conditions
- Resists weed growth
- Water permeable
Areas For Use
- As a jointing compound for flagstones, cobbles, stone setts, Indian stone, cobbles and slabs
- Outdoor patio areas
- Pedestrian areas
- Driveways subject to light occasional vehicular traffic
- Carefully read all instructions and watch point leaflet before use
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm
- Do not use on tapered/chamfered joints
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm.
- Do not apply below 3°C or if the ground/paving temperature is below 3°C
- Do not use in areas of constant water immersion
- Sika Pave Fix Plus should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 14 days. The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 15cm and a fan nozzle must be used
- Due to natural variations in sand shade occasional colour difference may occur between batches. For large applications where multiple buckets may be used always use the same batch of material to ensure consistency of colour
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. As the company cannot be aware of all the applications and materials the product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Please contact technical services for advice or request technical data sheet
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close