Sika Concrete Crack Repair
Sika Concrete Crack Repair is a two part grey epoxy paste, mix in the tube adhesive for high strength repairs to concrete. Can be injected into cracks, can be used on damp concrete, excellent adhesion, economic - only use as much as required, can be applied in vertical and overhead situations, resistant to water, chemicals and solvents.
Sika Concrete Crack Repair is a two-part cold cure, thixotropic structural adhesive based on epoxy resin. Sika Concrete Crack Repair is tested according to EN 1504-4.
- Applied using a standard sealant gun
- Can be used on damp concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Non-sagging, can be used for overhead applications
- High load capacity
- Does not shrink on hardening
- Styrene free
Areas For Use
As a structural adhesive for:
- Hard natural stone
- Ceramics, fibre cement
- Mortar, bricks, blocks, masonry, render, etc
- Steel, iron and aluminium
- Polyester and epoxy
- Fixing and fastening of handrails, railings, balustrades and supports
- Fixing of window and door frames
For concrete repairs:
Interior, vertical and overhead repairs of:
- Corners and edges
- Hole and void filling
- Crack filling and sealing of non-moving joints
- Joint arrises
- Can be used with damp (not wet) substrates. Ensure there is no standing water during application and curing.
- Mortar and concrete must be older than 28 days.
- Adequate substrate strength must be confirmed prior to application.
- Ambient and substrate temperature must be between 10°C and 35°C.
- Apply at a maximum air humidity of 85% (at 25°C).
- Avoid condensation during dew point conditions. Substrate temperature during application must be at least 3°C above dew point.
- Sika Concrete Crack Repair is formulated to have low creep under permanent loading. However, due to the creep behavior of all polymeric materials under load, the long term structural design load must account for creep. Generally, the long term structural design load must be lower than 20-25% of the failure load. Please consult a structural engineer for load calculations for your specific application.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close