Sika Sanisil Sanitary Silicone
Sika Sanisil Sanitary Silicone is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. Specifically designed for sanitary applications, it contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mold growth which will not discolour on aging even in humid/damp conditions.
Sika Sanisil Sanitary Silicone is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. Specifically designed for sanitary applications, it contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mold growth and meets ISO11600 F and G 20LM.
- Fungicidal formula - will not discolour on aging even in humid/damp conditions.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Waterproof seal.
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, glazing, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation.
Areas For Use
- All internal sealing in areas of high humidity or subject to condensation.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitaryware.
- Sealing around work tops and laminates.
- Cap sealing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and panels.
- General weatherproofing applications.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework - Priming is advised.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units.
- Do not use for perimeter pointing of uPVC.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead or brass.
- Non overpaintable.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close