SikaSeal 147 Decorators Caulk
SikaSeal 147 Decorators Caulk is a high quality, fast drying flexible acrylic filler and sealant which can be overpainted with all paint types, or covered over with wallpaper. Excellent slump resistance, ideal for sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating, use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
SikaSeal 147 Decorators Caulk is a high quality, fast drying flexible acrylic filler and sealant which can be overpainted with all paint types, or covered over with wallpaper. Conforms to ISO11600 F12.5P.
- Fast drying - can be overpainted in 1 hour.
- Permanently flexible.
- Easy water clean up.
- Excellent slump resistance.
- Conforms to ISO11600 12.5P
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade interior and exterior applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
Areas for use
- For sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating.
- For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
- Can be used to fill damaged plaster.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
- Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed.
- Certain poor quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. It is possible for the dry paint film to crack if movement is excessive.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close