Remmers FM NB (Joint Mortar)
Remmers FM NB (formerly Joint Mortar) is a dry mortar for the repair of masonry work joints made of mineral binders, natural aggregates and alkali resistant, lightfast pigments.
- For the production of horizontal and vertical joints in walls, pillars and partition walls
- For use on brick and natural stone masonry
- Best results on mortar joints from 5 to 30 mm
- Good flank adhesion
- Special colours (UV-resistant pigments) available
Remmers FM NB (formerly Joint Mortar), strength class M10, largest grain 1mm is a dry mortar for the repair of masonry work joints made of mineral binders, natural aggregates and alkali resistant, lightfast pigments. Low in chromates according to RL 2003/53/EC.
Range of Use
- For the production of horizontal and vertical joints in walls, pillars and partition walls made of load-bearing and non-load-bearing masonry work
- For subsequent, manually applied pointing in brick and natural stone masonry with joints 10 - 30mm wide
Features & Benefits
- Pigmented, factory-mixed, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water
- Sets hydraulically as well as by carbonation
- High adhesion capacity
- Favourable flexural/ compressive strength ratio – little tendency to crack
- Diffusion open
- Water, weather and frost resistant
- A water repelling (hydrophobic) formulation is available on request.
Set up of trial surface is recommended. Strength, granulation and colour should be selected to match the substrate. Hydropohobic and custom formulation available upon request and subject to minimum order quantities. Contact the Technical Department for more information.
Formulation for colours shown above available to purchase via this website is;
Strength: Normal (n) approx. >10-12 N/mm²
Granulation: Fine (1.0) <1.0mm
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Brick, Natural Stone
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Brick, natural stone
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 2 hrs
- 1.6kg/litre joint space
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- UN Number
- Product Range
- FM NB
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers FM NB (Joint Mortar) is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT