Sika MonoTop 610
Sika MonoTop 610 is a one component, cementitious-based steel reinforcement primer and bonding bridge for concrete repair mortars.
Features and Benefits
- Only requires mixing with water
- Active corrosion inhibitors for added protection
- Sprayable by wet spray method
- Adjustable consistency
- Suitable for drinking water contact
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Sika MonoTop 610 is a one component cementitious, polymer modified primer for reinforcement protection and also a bonding bridge for Sika MonoTop concrete repair mortars. Sika MonoTop 610 is a BS EN 1504-7 one component cementious polymer modified steel reinforcement coating and bonding primer.
Sika MonoTop 610 may be used to bond Sika MonoTop concrete repair mortars to existing cementitious or steel substrates and provide additional corrosion protection to reinforcement in Sika MonoTop concrete repair mortars especially in areas of low concrete cover and in the presence of chlorides.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cementitious Substrates, Steel
- Application Method
- Brush, Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Reinforcement corrosion protection according to EN 1504-7(2006)
- Pack Size
- 1.5 - 2kg per m²
Be the first to ask a question about this product!