SikaTop Armatec 110 EpoCem
SikaTop Armatec 110 EpoCem is a bonding primer and reinforcement corrosion protection. SikaTop Armatec 110 EpoCem is a cementitious, epoxy resin compensated three component coating material with corrosion inhibitor, used as bonding primer and reinforcement corrosion protection.
SikaTop Armatec 110 EpoCem is a cementitious, epoxy resin compensated three component coating material with corrosion inhibitor, used as bonding primer and reinforcement corrosion protection. SikaTop Armatec 110 EpoCem meets the requirement of EN 1504-7.
- Suitable for control of anodic areas (Principle 11, method 11.1 of BS EN 1504-9)
- Suitable in concrete repair as corrosion protection for reinforcement.
- Suitable as a bonding primer on concrete and mortar
Features and benefits:
- Contains EpoCem technology - improved bonding agent
- Extended open times for repair mortars
- Compatible with most Sika MonoTop repair mortars
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- Contains corrosion inhibitor
- Certified for application under dynamic load conditions
- Good resistance to water and chloride penetration
- High shear strength
- Long pot life
- Easy to mix
- Can be brushed on or applied using spray gun
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||1.5 to 2kg per m²|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close