- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika FerroGard 903+
Sika FerroGard 903+ is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Complies to principle 11 of EN 1504-9 method 11.3 (applying inhibitor to the concrete)
- Does not change the appearance of the concrete structure
- Does not alter the water vapour diffusion properties of concrete
- Long term protection and durability
Sika FerroGard 903+ is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete and is an improved formulation of the original Sika FerroGard 903. Sika FerroGard 903+ is based on organic compounds and penetrates the concrete and forms a protective monomolecular layer on the surface of the reinforcing steel.
Protection with Sika FerroGard 903+ both delays the start of corrosion and reduces the corrosion rate. Corrosion protection with Sika FerroGard 903+ increases the service and maintenance life cycles by up to 15 years when used as a part of a complete Sika Concrete Repair and Protection System.
- For the corrosion protection of steel reinforced concrete structures above and below the ground
- As a corrosion control treatment for undamaged reinforced concrete where reinforcing steel is corroding, or is at risk from corrosion due to the effects of carbonated or chloride contaminated concrete
- Sika FerroGard 903+ is especially suitable for extending the service life of aesthetically valuable fair-faced concrete surfaces such as historic structures
- Can be applied to the surface of existing repairs and to surrounding areas to prevent the development of incipient anodes
- Protects both, cathodic (principle 9) and anodic (principle 11) zones of reinforcing steel
- Can be applied where other repair/prevention options are not viable
- Economic extension of the service life of reinforced concrete structures
- Easy, economical application, renewable
- Can be used as part of a simple yet effective concrete repair and protection system
- Penetration depth can be tested on site using the Sika “Qualitative Analysis Test” refer to your local Technical Service Department for details
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 25KG, 1000KG
- Touch Dry
- 1 - 6 hours
|Sharon Cockcroft on 2022-01-21 08:58:15|| |
What is the coverage of a 25kg pail of Sika FerroGard 903+
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
As this is a penetrative product the coverage can vary, but generally 0.5kg per m² so 25kg will cover approximately 50m².