Sika FerroGard 903+
Sika FerroGard 903+ is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete.
- Complies to principle 11 of EN 1504-9 method 11.3 (applying inhibitor to the concrete)
- Does not change the appearance of the concrete structure
- Does not alter the water vapour diffusion properties of concrete
- Long term protection and durability
Sika FerroGard 903+ is a surface applied mixed corrosion inhibitor, designed for use as an impregnation of steel reinforced concrete and is an improved formulation of the original Sika FerroGard 903. Sika FerroGard 903+ is based on organic compounds and penetrates the concrete and forms a protective monomolecular layer on the surface of the reinforcing steel.
Protection with Sika FerroGard 903+ both delays the start of corrosion and reduces the corrosion rate. Corrosion protection with Sika FerroGard 903+ increases the service and maintenance life cycles by up to 15 years when used as a part of a complete Sika Concrete Repair and Protection System.
- For the corrosion protection of steel reinforced concrete structures above and below the ground
- As a corrosion control treatment for undamaged reinforced concrete where reinforcing steel is corroding, or is at risk from corrosion due to the effects of carbonated or chloride contaminated concrete
- Sika FerroGard 903+ is especially suitable for extending the service life of aesthetically valuable fair-faced concrete surfaces such as historic structures
- Can be applied to the surface of existing repairs and to surrounding areas to prevent the development of incipient anodes
- Protects both, cathodic (principle 9) and anodic (principle 11) zones of reinforcing steel
- Can be applied where other repair/prevention options are not viable
- Economic extension of the service life of reinforced concrete structures
- Easy, economical application, renewable
- Can be used as part of a simple yet effective concrete repair and protection system
- Penetration depth can be tested on site using the Sika “Qualitative Analysis Test” refer to your local Technical Service Department for details
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close