Remmers Betofix R4 EM
Betofix R4 EM is a factory-mixed, cementitious, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water and sets hydraulically.
- It can be produced with all conventional positive mixers.
- It hardens with little shrinkage or inherent stress.
- Polymer additives improve flexural tensile strength.
- The hardened screed mortar is resistant to water, weather and frost.
- For the repair of concrete construction components with a rough surface that are positioned horizontally or at a gentle slant
Betofix R4 EM is a factory-mixed, cementitious, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water and sets hydraulically. It can be produced with all conventional positive mixers.Betofix R4 EM hardens with little shrinkage or inherent stress. Polymer additives improve flexural tensile strength.
Screeds can be subjected to foot traffic after 1 day and, depending on room climate, a 40 mm thick layer can be covered after approx. 7 days. The hardened screed mortar is resistant to water, weather and frost.
- For production and repair of bonded screeds
- For heated screeds, swimming constructions and screeds on a parting layer
- Sloped screed
- Can be used when there are time constraints for new buildings and for early utilisation of refurbished buildings
- For surfaces in industry and trade with heavy mechanical loads
- Highly loadable substrate for reactive resin coatings and tiles/slabs
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Screed
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Suitable Substrates
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 90 mins
- 2.0 kg/m²/mm layer thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 9 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!