Remmers Betofix Fill
Remmers Betofix Fill (formerly Betofix Filler) is a PCC fine filler for structural repair of concrete structures. A single component, polymer modified finer filler (PCC system) with hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and special additives.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Evens out concrete surfaces
- Repair of holes, cracks, pores, missing and broken out areas
- Factory mixed, mineral, dry mortar
- Ready to use after mixing with water
Remmers Betofix Fill (formerly Remmers Betofix Filler) is a PCC fine filler for structural repair of concrete structures. A single component, polymer modified finer filler (PCC system) with hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and special additives. Remmers Betofix Fill is a factory mixed, mineral, dry mortar that is ready to use after mixing with water. The very smooth material hardens with little shrinkage and crack-free.
The very smooth material hardens with little shrinkage and crack-free. Polymer additives improve adhesion of the mortar, making it especially suitable for vertical and over-head work. The hardened mortar is resistant to water, weather, frost and frost/de-icing salt.
Range of Use
- Scratch coat and levelling filler for use indoors and outdoors
- Partial and full surface levelling of concrete surfaces
- Coating prefab elements, masonry work and mineral surfaces
- Repairing holes, cracks, pores, missing and broken out areas
- Can be used indoors and outdoors, in wet and under water areas
- Certified pursuant to DIN EN 1504-3 for loading class R3.
- Tested and approved for loading class M1 pursuant to ZTV-ING, TL/TP PCC and Rili-SIB.
- BASt listed in the Betofix PCC Concrete Repair System. When combined with Remmers Concrete Acrylic (Art. No. 6500) or Elastoflex Facade Paint (Art. No. 2976) it fulfils the requirements set out in DIN V 18026 and DIN EN 1504-2 as a surface protection system in class OS 4 (OS C) and OS 5A (OS DII).
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 1.75kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 9 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!