- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers Betofix HQ2
Remmers Betofix HQ2 is a sealing mortar with high early strength that is swellable, water impermeable and resistant to frost and de-icing salt.
- For indoor and outdoor use,
- Mineral substrates in dry, damp and wet areas,
- Packing and mounting mortar for connecting machines,
- Iron and concrete structures as well as wood elements.
- High early strength
- Water impermeable
Remmers Betofix HQ2 is a sealing mortar with high early strength that is swellable, water impermeable and resistant to frost and deicing salt.
Range of Use
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Mineral substrates in dry, damp and wet areas
- Packing and mounting mortar for connecting machines, iron and concrete structures as well as wood elements
- Filling of joints between prefabricated elements and cellar slabs
- Filling of cavities
- Installation of special components Production of sealing coves
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Mixing Ratio
- 3l water/25kg
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 2kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Approx. 2.2 kg/dm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 60 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Betofix HQ2 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT