Remmers Betofix HQ2
Remmers Betofix HQ2 is a sealing mortar with high early strength that is swellable, water impermeable and resistant to frost and de-icing salt.
- For indoor and outdoor use,
- Mineral substrates in dry, damp and wet areas,
- Packing and mounting mortar for connecting machines,
- Iron and concrete structures as well as wood elements.
- High early strength
- Water impermeable
Remmers Betofix HQ2 is a sealing mortar with high early strength that is swellable, water impermeable and resistant to frost and deicing salt.
Range of Use
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Mineral substrates in dry, damp and wet areas
- Packing and mounting mortar for connecting machines, iron and concrete structures as well as wood elements
- Filling of joints between prefabricated elements and cellar slabs
- Filling of cavities
- Installation of special components Production of sealing coves
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Mixing Ratio
- 3l water/25kg
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 2kg per m²/ per mm of thickness
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Approx. 2.2 kg/dm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 60 mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!