Remmers Betofix QR2
Remmers Betofix QR2 is a rapid grout achieving very high early strength (loadbearing after 45 minutes), allows very fast repair and mounting work even in colder temperatures.
- A cement-based factory-mixed, dry mortar
- Corrosion inhibiting
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Used on mineral substrates in dry, damp, wet and underwater areas
- Placing and repairing manhole rings and manhole covers
- For rapid closing of pipe lead-throughs, cavities and missing areas
- Sealing and closing off leaks and damp areas
Remmers Betofix QR2 is a rapid grout achieving very high early strength (loadbearing after 45 minutes), allows very fast repair and mounting work even in colder temperatures. Remmers Betofix QR2 is a cement-based factory-mixed, dry mortar, free of chloride additives which is corrosion inhibiting; does not attack iron. It is very easy to use, has good flowability, shrink-free and friction coupled bonding and is resistant to frost, water impermeable and resistant to deicing salt.
Range of Use
- Rapid grout and repair mortar for use indoors and outdoors
- Early loadable repairs on mineral substrates in dry, damp, wet and under water
- For placing and repairing manhole rings and manhole covers
- For rapid closing of pipe fairleads, cavities and missing parts on concrete, masonry, screed, natural and artificial stone
- For waterproofing and closing of damp and leaking areas e.g. in basements, manholes, galleries, concrete and stoneware pipes
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Suitable Substrates
- concrete, masonry, screed, natural and artificial stone
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 10 mins
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 2.2 kg/dm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- Product Range
|Colin Jones on 2022-11-26 11:20:30|| |
How much area will the contents cover. Say an area of 1m square, how much depth will it cover. It is so I know how much to order.
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
This product is designed to be poured, the coverage rate is not in m² but 2kg will produce a litre of product.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Betofix QR2 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT