SikaScreed K Rapid
SikaScreed K Rapid screeding additive for site batched screeds is used to quickly reduce the level of retained moisture within the screed allowing floor coverings to be laid over the screed much sooner than with conventional screeds. Gains strength quickly, facilitating early access by following trades. Suitable for both commercial and industrial high traffic fast track applications.
SikaScreed K Rapid screeding additive for site batched screeds is used to quickly reduce the level of retained moisture within the screed allowing floor coverings to be laid over the screed much sooner than with conventional screeds. SikaScreed K Rapid gains strength quickly, facilitating early access by following trades.
SikaScreed K Rapid is supplied as a concentrate and used in low dilution. It promotes rapid drying and a reduced waiting time prior to the application of floor coverings such as sheet vinyl, tiles and other materials including the range of Sikafloor products.
SikaScreed K Rapid screeds are suitable for both commercial and industrial high traffic fast track applications where a final floor finish is required.
SikaScreed K Rapid screeds can be laid in the following situations:
- Over concrete slabs
- Over existing screeds on to damp proof membranes, minimum thickness 35mm bonded to Sikadur 32 unbonded 50mm minimum on bitumen or sheet membranes.
- On insulating board (minimum thickness 65mm)
- Unbonded (minimum thickness 50mm)
Features & Benefits
- Will accept foot traffic after 24 hours @ 20 °C
- Compatible with the Sikafloor range of resins
- Rapid drying—can receive floor coverings such as vinyl, tiles and carpet after 8 days at 50mm thick and 15 days at 75mm
- Rapid early strength development
- Liquid admixture disperses quickly and fully in the gauging liquid
- Apply as a bonded screed from 35mm, unbonded from 50mm and floating from 65mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Compressive strength in excess of 40N/mm² can be achieved after 28 days, see mix design.
- Suitable for screed pumps
- Concentrated admixture saves packaging waste
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close