Remmers Primer F (Deep Primer W)
Remmers Primer F (formerly Deep Primer W) is a water based primer. It stabilises the substrate and evens differing absorption behaviour. The surface of the substrate is strengthened which increases its load-bearing capacity.
- For wall and floor areas
- Used for strengthening and priming mineral substrates on a gypsum or cement base
- As a primer for levelling compounds
- Dusting, sanding screed surfaces under coverings
- Evens out differing absorption behaviour
- Quick drying
Remmers Primer F (formerly Deep Primer W) is a water based primer with a strengthening effect used to strengthen and prime mineral substrates on a gypsum or cement base, as a primer for levelling compounds and for treating dusting, sanding screed surfaces.
Remmers Primer F is a water based, ready to use primer with good penetration depth. It stabilises the substrate and evens differing absorption behaviour. The surface of the substrate is strengthened which increases its load-bearing capacity and therefore adhesive bonding of subsequent covers and facings.
- Base Type
- Water Based
- Suitable Substrates
- Cement, Gypsum
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 1 to 6 hours depending on the application quantity, building material and environmental conditions
- 100 - 400 ml/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 8 °C
- 1.02 g/cm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 6 hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!