Remmers Primer F (Deep Primer W)
Remmers Primer F (formerly Deep Primer W) is a water based primer. It stabilises the substrate and evens differing absorption behaviour. The surface of the substrate is strengthened which increases its load-bearing capacity.
- For wall and floor areas
- Used for strengthening and priming mineral substrates on a gypsum or cement base
- As a primer for levelling compounds
- Dusting, sanding screed surfaces under coverings
- Evens out differing absorption behaviour
- Quick drying
Shipping Options (Select at Checkout):
Remmers Primer F (formerly Deep Primer W) is a water based primer with a strengthening effect used to strengthen and prime mineral substrates on a gypsum or cement base, as a primer for levelling compounds and for treating dusting, sanding screed surfaces.
Remmers Primer F is a water based, ready to use primer with good penetration depth. It stabilises the substrate and evens differing absorption behaviour. The surface of the substrate is strengthened which increases its load-bearing capacity and therefore adhesive bonding of subsequent covers and facings.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Base Type
- Water Based
- Suitable Substrates
- Cement, Gypsum
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 1 to 6 hours depending on the application quantity, building material and environmental conditions
- 100 - 400 ml/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 30 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 8 °C
- 1.02 g/cm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 6 hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!