- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers ZM HF (Basic) (Haftfest)
Remmers ZM HF (Basic) (Haftfest) Mortar improver based on an aqueous polymer dispersion. Used to produce adhesive grouts, adhesive mortars, patch and repair mortars.
- Improves adhesive bonding
- Increases compressive strength
- Increases flexural strength
- Saponification resistant
Remmers ZM HF (Basic) (Haftfest) is used to produce adhesive grouts, adhesive mortars, patch and repair mortars. It is also used to modify screeds, cement renders and as a universal adhesive primer for cementitious floors.
Remmers ZM HF (Basic) (Haftfest) is a cement compatible, saponification resistant, plastic dispersion with a high solid content. When added to the water used for mixing cement products, it improves tensile bending strength and compressive strength, water absorption and adhesion of the produced mixtures.
- Base Type
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Concrete, cement
- 0.1 - 0.8kg per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.08 g/cm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 24 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!