Remmers S-Protect M (Rust Inhibitor M)
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Active anti-rust pigments
- Highly water-repellent
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers S-Protect M (formerly Rust Inhibitor M) is an additive for the production of a durable corrosion inhibiting coating made with Betofix RM or Betofix R2. Remmers S-Protect M is a corrosion inhibiting additive for open or exposed steel reinforcement and other steel parts when restoring concrete. S-Protect M is a highly water repelling, alkali resistant, polymer dispersion modified with active rust inhibitors.
- Ensure the substrate is clean, dust-free and capable of supporting a load.
- Expose all steel parts, derust to a degree of purity of SA 2½.
Pour 1 part per weight S-Protect M (part. 0919) in a clean container and add approx. 2.5 parts per weight of the product. Mix thoroughly for approximately 3 minutes until the proper consistency for working has been achieved.
Conditions For Use
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C.
- Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
Working time (+20°C)
Approx. 30 minutes.
- Apply to layers of grout with a thickness of 1 mm each making sure the entire surface is covered.
- Waiting time between layers: approx. 30 minutes.
- Follow-up work must be carried out wet ond wet.
Note: Once it has hardened, mortar must not be made workable again by adding either water or more wet mortar.
Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 30 minutes
- 0.9kg per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Water (cleaner)
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!