Sikagard 720 EpoCem
Sikagard 720 EpoCem is a 3-part cement and epoxy combination micro mortar for surface sealing. Sikagard 720 EpoCem is a cementitious, thixotropic, fine textured mortar perfect for the levelling and finishing of concrete, mortar or stone surfaces.
Sikagard 720 EpoCem is a three part, epoxy modified cementitious, thixotropic, fine textured mortar for levelling and finishing of concrete, mortar or stone surfaces.
- As a levelling layer over concrete and mortars in 0.5-3mm on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Application in new works or damaged concrete in aggressive chemical environments
- Application over high moisture content substrates, even green concrete
- As a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) (min. 2mm thick) allowing the application of Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA* resin coatings or floors requiring dry substrates for a lasting solution.
- As a pore sealer for the re-profiling, smoothing and levelling of concrete surfaces
- Suitable for moisture control
- Suitable for restoration work
- Suitable for physical resistance
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity
- Suitable for increasing resistivity
Features and benefits :
- Better chemical resistance than a PCC mortar
- Excellent protection of concrete in aggressive environments
- CE certified in accordance with EN 1504 parts 2 and 3 Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour
- Excellent bond to green or hardened concrete whether damp or dry
- Fast over-coating of Sika resin based finish products
- Ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes
- For internal or external use
- Contains no solvents
- Can be applied by hand or mechanically
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||2kg per m²|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close