Sika 1 Finishing Mortar
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the third layer of the wall render system.
- Supplied in pre-batched green banded bags for easy identification and use
- When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for walls
Shipping Options (Select at Checkout):
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the third layer of the wall render system. Supplied in pre-batched green banded bags for easy identification and use. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for walls, contains no impurities and can be applied internally and externally for brick, concrete and stone substrates.
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is pre-batched kiln dried blends of specially graded aggregates and cements packaged in the appropriate mix ratios for optimum application performance and durability. When mixed with the diluted Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it provides part of the multi-coat system for structural waterproofing render systems.
- Internal waterproofing of below ground structures to meet the requirements of BS8102 – 2009 Grades 1 - 3
- Waterproofing of swimming pools and other water retaining structures
- Waterproofing of basements, cellars and vaults
- Waterproofing of tunnels
Features and Benefits
- 90 years track record
- Type A waterproofing system according to BS8102- 2009
- Proven resistance to hydrostatic back pressure
- Fully bonded waterproofing barrier
- Can be applied to wet substrates
- For use on concrete, brick and structural blockwork
- Can be used internal and externally
- Quality controlled system
- Used for negative or positive water pressure situations
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Internal and External
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2m² @ 6mm per 25kg
|Alu on 2020-02-12 13:57:14|| |
Hi do you do this in any smaller quantity I o ly have a 1ft sq patch to repair. Also what length use by date is usual for this product Thanks
This is available in 25kg bags only.