Sika 1 Finishing Mortar
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the third layer of the wall render system.
- Supplied in pre-batched green banded bags for easy identification and use
- When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for walls
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is part of the Sika 1 Structural Waterproofing System and is the third layer of the wall render system. Supplied in pre-batched green banded bags for easy identification and use. When mixed with Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it produces part of a complete structural waterproofing system for walls, contains no impurities and can be applied internally and externally for brick, concrete and stone substrates.
Sika 1 Finishing Mortar is pre-batched kiln dried blends of specially graded aggregates and cements packaged in the appropriate mix ratios for optimum application performance and durability. When mixed with the diluted Sika 1 Waterproofer Liquid Admixture it provides part of the multi-coat system for structural waterproofing render systems.
- Internal waterproofing of below ground structures to meet the requirements of BS8102 – 2009 Grades 1 - 3
- Waterproofing of swimming pools and other water retaining structures
- Waterproofing of basements, cellars and vaults
- Waterproofing of tunnels
Features and Benefits
- 90 years track record
- Type A waterproofing system according to BS8102- 2009
- Proven resistance to hydrostatic back pressure
- Fully bonded waterproofing barrier
- Can be applied to wet substrates
- For use on concrete, brick and structural blockwork
- Can be used internal and externally
- Quality controlled system
- Used for negative or positive water pressure situations
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Internal and External
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2m² @ 6mm per 25kg
|Barry martin on 2020-11-20 18:44:29|| |
When you apply the sila 1 finishing coat how long does it take to finish this product in hours
Sika 1 Pre-bagged Waterproofing render systems must be kept moist during the work period and for a minimum 7 day period after final application to stop drying out and reduce cracking. They should be prevented from being exposed to sudden changes in air temperature and relative humidity.
|Alu on 2020-02-12 13:57:14|| |
Hi do you do this in any smaller quantity I o ly have a 1ft sq patch to repair. Also what length use by date is usual for this product Thanks
This is available in 25kg bags only.