Sikalastic 1K is a one component, flexible, fibre-reinforced mortar based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers.
- Can be applied on damp substrates
- Easy to apply by brush or trowel
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces
- Good crack-bridging properties
- More below!
Sikalastic 1K is a one component, flexible, fibre-reinforced mortar, based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers. It also contains fine fillers, selected graded aggregates, plus special waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterproofing surfaces subject to flexural strain. Sikalastic 1K is suitable for application by brush or trowel.
- Protection of concrete surfaces according to EN 1504-9, principles 1: protection against penetration (coating); 2: control of moisture (coatings); and 8 increasing resistivity (coating)
- Waterproof protection of concrete structures including tanks, basins, pipes, etc.
- Waterproofing external wall surfaces to be backfilled in the ground
- Internal water proofing of walls and floors, in basements for example
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles
- General water proofing of concrete surfaces
- Flexible protection coating for reinforced concrete structures against the effects of de-icing salts, freeze-thaw and carbon dioxide
- Very good adhesion on many substrates including concrete, cement mortars, stone, ceramics, bricks and timber
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
|Colin mackintosh on 13/03/2016|
When applying Sikalastic 1K by brush what type is recommended?
We recommend using a good quality Block Brush.
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close