Sikafloor 81 EpoCem
Sikafloor 81 EpoCem is a three part cement and epoxy combination mortar from Sikafloor for self-smoothing floor screeds of 1.5 to 3mm. Use as a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) or under Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA resin floors, over high moisture content substrates, even green concrete.
Sikafloor 81 EpoCem is a three part, epoxy modified cementitious, fine textured mortar for self smoothing floor screeds in thin layers of 1.5 to 3mm.
- As a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) (min. 2 mm thick) under Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA resin floors, over high moisture content substrates, even green concrete.
As a self-smoothing screed for:
- Levelling or patching horizontal concrete surfaces, in new work or repairs, particularly in aggressive chemical environments
- Floor topping on non ventilated damp substrates without particular aesthetic requirements
- Levelling layer under Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA* floor coatings / screeds, tiles, sheet floors, carpets or wooden floors
- Repair and maintenance of monolithic and vacuum concrete floors
Extended with quartz sand, as a patching and repair mortar:
- Under Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA floor coatings / screeds
Designed for use on cementitious substrates
* See Notes on Application / Limitations in Data Sheet
Features and Benefits:
- Can be top coated with resin based floors after 24 hours (+20ºC, 75% r.h.)
- Prevents osmotic blistering of resin based coatings over damp substrates
- Economical and fast, easy application
- Good levelling properties
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
- Good chemical resistance
- Thermal expansion properties similar to concrete
- Excellent bond to green or hardened concrete whether damp or dry
- Excellent early and final mechanical strengths
- Excellent resistance to water and oils
- Ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes
- For internal or external use
- Contains no solvents
- Will not corrode reinforcement steel
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|Typical Coverage (per coat)||2.25 - 4.5kg/m²/mm|
|Touch Dry||15 Hours|
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close