Sikafloor 20 PurCem
Sikafloor 20 PurCem is a multi-component, resin rich, smooth trowel grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed suitable for floors subject to heavy loading, abrasion and chemical exposure. Find more Sikafloor system products, here.
Sikafloor 20 PurCem is a multi-component, resin rich, smooth trowel grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed suitable for floors subject to heavy loading, abrasion and chemical exposure. It has a textured aggregate surface providing medium to heavy profile slip resistance and is typically installed at 6 to 9mm thick.
Uses: In areas subject to heavy loading, abrasion and high chemical exposure, to provide a hard wearing surface, such as in:
- Food processing plants, in wet or dry process areas, freezers and coolers, thermal shock areas
- Chemical plants
- Suitable for concrete protection providing physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Suitable for concrete protection providing chemical resistance (Principle 6, method 6.1 of EN 1504-9)
Features and Benefits:
- Fluid consistency requires less labour to install than conventional heavy duty modified PU trowel grade screeds
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete, allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40°C (-40°F) up to +160°C (320°F)
- Steam cleanable at 9mm thick
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete. Concrete will fail first
- Non taint, odourless
- VOC free
- High mechanical resistance.
- Slip resistance. Natural textured surface provides anti-slip traction
- High abrasion resistance
- Rapid one step application. Normally, no concrete primer or sealer required
- Can be applied on to 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and with a tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi)
- Seamless, no additional expansion joints are necessary; simply maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor PurCem flooring system
- Easily maintained
- Wide range of application temperatures +10°C - +40°C
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Please Note: All available colours in the PurCem range are approximate to the RAL references NOT exact matches.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close