SikaScreed HardTop 80
SikaScreed HardTop 80 is a high strength, rapid hardening, floor levelling mortar that is a soft plastic consistency, polymer modified, fast curing, rapid load bearing and over-coatable, horizontal levelling mortar which is almost shrinkage-free during hardening and curing, plus it has very high abrasion resistance and compressive strength.
SikaScreed HardTop 80 is a soft plastic consistency, polymer modified, fast curing, rapid load bearing and over-coatable, horizontal levelling mortar that is designed for application in a minimum layer thickness of 8mm. It is almost shrinkage-free during hardening and curing, plus it has very high abrasion resistance and compressive strength.
SikaScreed HardTop 80 is particularly suitable for the following uses due to its rapid drying, almost shrinkage-free hardening, high abrasion resistance and compressive strength:
- Minor and major repairs to heavily stressed, industrial concrete flooring with full usability from 24 hours.
- Rapidly coatable levelling mortar for Sikafloor resin-based flooring systems.
Features and Benefits:
SikaScreed HardTop 80 is characterised by unique combinations of properties:
- Soft plastic consistency, pre-batched mortar which is easy to apply, is nontacky, and can also be laid as Monolithic floor finish, or on a slope.
- Pot life of at least 45 minutes
- Almost shrinkage-free hardening for levelling at almost any thickness
- Rapid hardening for immediate use (> 45 N/mm² compressive strength after 24 hours at 20°C)
- Very high final strength
- Extremely high abrasion resistance due to crystalline quartz aggregates (Class A9 acc. to Böhme)
- High dynamic load bearing floor levelling
- Coatable with Sikafloor resin-based flooring products after about 5 hours from the end of finishing (at 20°C)
- Class R4 acc to EN1504-3
- EN 13813 CT-C80-F8-A9
- Mineral based, non-toxic and ecologically safe
- EMICODE EC-1 Plus R / very low emissions
- Fire rating Euroclass A1
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
|The figures stated above are approximate. Please ensure you refer to all datasheets for full application information.|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close