SikaLevel 30 Latex Ultra is a high strength rapid setting cement based powder, which when mixed with water, can be used to level out uneven floors and screeds. It may be overlaid with common floor coverings or may be left as a final wearing surface and can be applied in one coat from 2-10mm in depth (25mm when filled).
Sika BentoShield MAX LM
Sika BentoShield MAX LM is a polymer modified bentonite waterproofing system. Mechanically bonded, contaminate resistant, self healing membrane for basement and below ground structures. Resistant to contaminated soils, forming an automatic mechanical bond to freshly poured concrete it virtually eliminates the possibility of water movement between the membrane & structure.
Sika BentoShield MAX LM is a polymer modified bentonite waterproofing system. Mechanically bonded, contaminate resistant, self healing membrane for basement and below ground structures.
Sika BentoShield MAX LM is a self healing waterproofing membrane that’s resistant to contaminated soils, forming an automatic mechanical bond to freshly poured concrete it virtually eliminates the possibility of water movement between the membrane & structure. Approximately 6.5 mm thick, consisting of two polypropylene geotextiles, a woven fabric and non-woven fabric, enclosing prehydrated homogeneous layer of granular sodium bentonite at a minimum weight of 5000g/m². The two geotextiles are interlocked by a needle-punching process forcing fibres from the non-woven layer through and beyond the woven layer. This process contains and confines the polymer modified bentonite granules and forms a physical link between the geotextiles. A flexible polyethylene layer is integrally bonded to the non-woven geotextile.
- Damp proofing, water proofing, tanking membrane for horizontally and vertical applications where buildings are expected to be subject to hydrostatic water pressure.
- Below ground reinforced concrete structures
- Effective against diaphragm wall constructions.
- Direct application onto ground retaining concrete piling when placed within the piling - concrete interface
- Direct application within steel sheet piling – concrete interface
- Can be placed within the formwork.
- Below structural reinforced concrete slabs.
Features & Benefits
- Qualified waterproofing tanking membrane in accordance with BS8102: 2009
- Water tightness of the laps tested to BS EN 1928.
- Designed to offer protection in areas subject to changing geological conditions such as flood plains, areas of soil settlement and brown field constructions.
- Application ensures performance stability in high water table environments and constructions which are subject to future alterations in water levels.
- An effective barrier against ground water in saline environments.
- Easy to install, no primers required.
- Easy to install, no protection boards required.
- Can be applied in temperatures below 0°C
- Will self heal when subjected to a head of water1.
- Can be applied during conditions of high humidity.
- Major constructions benefit from speed of application.
- Sika BentoShield MAX LM should only be applied after the successful preparation of the substrate is completed.
- The membrane is designed to work under confinement.
- When placing Sika BentoShield MAX LM inside the formwork, the formwork must be removable & not the stay in-situ variety.
- Sika BentoShield MAX LM products are not designed to be installed over ice or in standing water. Should the ground water contain strong acids, alkalies, or has a conductivity of 2,500 μmhos/cm or greater, water samples should be tested for compatibility.
- Rolls may compress slightly during storage. Membrane can be shaken once unrolled to return to their full length.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
SikaLevel 20 Levelling Compound is a one part, ready to use, protein free, cement based self leveller for floor smoothing and levelling uneven rigid internal floors prior to applying final wearing coverings such as carpets, sheet vinyl, lino, tiles, laminates and timber. Ideal for the levelling/smoothing of rigid timber, concrete, sand/cement screeds,...
Sika MonoTop 620 is a cementitious smoothing coat/levelling mortar & pore sealer. Sika MonoTop 620 is a one component cementitious polymer modified mortar, which can be used as a concrete pore sealer, levelling mortar and smoothing coat.
Remmers Epoxy ESC 100 is an unpigmented binder that is used for the production of synthetic resin mortars. Remmers Epoxy ESC 100 is a transparent epoxy resin binder that is used for the production of fast screeds on a synthetic resin base. Fire rating A2 (1:25), plasticizer-free, nonylphenol and alkylphenol free, can be pumped and smoothed by...
SCHÖNOX SL is a cement based, rapid drying, smoothing and finishing compound suitable to provide a smooth finish on various substrates in interior areas. SCHÖNOX SL can be installed as a true featheredge.
Sikafloor 14 Pronto is a two part, fast curing, PMMA binder for self-smoothing screed and levelling mortars based on reactive acrylic resins for the Sikafloor Pronto Modular System.
Resufil is a three component, granite reinforced polyurethane infill screed designed to fix holes or dents in a concrete subfloor, before overlaying occurs. It can also back-fill drainage waterways. ADVANTAGES Can be applied from 6mm to 60mm Can back-fill drainage channels Forms falls or ramps Fast curing Self-sealing Matt finish Extremely hard...
Sikafloor 263 SL is a two-part, economic, self-smoothing and broadcast system based on epoxy resin. Intended by Sikafloor for concrete and cement screeds with normal up to medium heavy wear, this multi purpose product is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Sikafloor 200 Level is a very low emission, cement based self levelling compound suitable for interior and exterior areas. Sikafloor 200 Level is noted for its extremely low shrinkage. Sikafloor 200 Level is suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling suitable substrates before applying parquet, ceramic tiles, textile and elastic floor coverings.
Solvent free, self-leveling, two component epoxy to flatten out rough concrete floors that provides proper smoothness and a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors.
Sikafloor 400 Level is a high quality, dust reduced cement based self levelling compound suitable on all gypsum and cement based substrates in interior areas. Sikafloor 400 Level is noted for its very low shrinkage and is suitable for castor chair rollers. Suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates under textile, elastic and...
Sikafloor 155 WN is a 2-part water based epoxy resin primer. Can be used as a primer and adhesion promoter on properly prepared concrete and cementious screeds, as well as a primer for other Sikafloor products.
Sikafloor 260 PurCem is a multi-component, medium to heavy duty, water-based, coloured polyurethane hybrid screed with self-smoothing properties and a glossy finish. It has an impervious, scratch resistant and smooth surface and is typically installed at 1.5 - 3mm thickness.
Sikagard 720 EpoCem is a 3-part cement and epoxy combination micro mortar for surface sealing. Sikagard 720 EpoCem is a cementitious, thixotropic, fine textured mortar perfect for the levelling and finishing of concrete, mortar or stone surfaces.