Remmers Multiplan is a hydraulic, fast setting, self-levelling, floor levelling compound, early loadable for use indoors and outdoors.
- Fast curing
- Low-stress and crack-free setting
- Ideal for use in residential areas for garages, basements and workshops on concrete and cement screed
- For levelling substrates before laying floor covers (tiles, carpeting, parquet, coatings, etc.)
- On concrete and cement screed.
Remmers Multiplan is a hydraulic, fast setting, self-levelling, floor levelling compound, early loadable or use indoors and outdoors.
- In residential areas for garages, basements and workshops on concrete and cement screed
- For levelling substrates before laying floor covers (tiles, carpeting, parquet, coatings, etc.) on concrete and cement screed
- As a wearing layer in residential and trade buildings on concrete and cement screeds
In case of very high mechanical loads (e.g. transport vehicles with hard tyres), the surface should be coated with a suitable protective layer or Remmers Multiplan SIC (Art. No. 2804).
Apply Multiplan in a layer from seamless to 15mm thick; individual indentations up to 30mm can be closed at the same time. Non-absorbent substrates such as poured asphalt, ceramic or natural stone floor covers as well as wood floors should be levelled with Remmers Uniplan (Art. No. 2824).
Remmers Multiplan is a polymer modified, water resistant, cementitious floor levelling compound with mineral fillers and special additives that is ready-to-use after mixing with water. Multiplan can be worked by hand or with conventional pumping machines in conjunction with a positive mixer. The levelling mortar levels itself and forms a seamless, smooth surface.
Special properties of the product:
- Easy to mix and distribute (can be pumped)
- Good flow properties
- Little inherent stress, sets crack-free and bonds tightly
- Very low inherent stress, crack-free hardening and good adhesive bond
- Sets quickly, foot traffic after 3-4 hours
- Tiles and slabs can be laid after 4-6 hours
- Ideal for levelling floors when renewing floor covers
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Mineral Substrates
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 24 hrs
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 20 mins
- 1.7 kg/m²/mm
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.95 kg/dm³
- UN Number
- Product Range
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Multiplan is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT