Eagle Desmopol Liquid Polyurethane Membrane waterproofs flat roofs, walkways and balconies, protecting against corrosion. See the description below for more surfaces and substrates that can be treated. Completely waterproof. Holds BBA/ETA certification for life expectancy in excess of 25 years Easy and quick application. No reinforcement...
Eagle Desmoplus is an additive to be mixed with Desmopol Liquid Polyurethane Membrane to improve application in one layer, eliminating air bubbles, increasing tensile strength, speeding up drying times, and allowing the membrane to be applied in low temperatures or adverse weather.
Use Eagle Desmoplus to improve the application of Desmopol Liquid Polyurethane Membrane, allowing a single layer to be applied, eliminating bubbles and speeding up the drying time by 1 to 3 hours. The additive also improves the physical and mechanical properties of the membrane, increasing tensile strength, and allows it to be applied in low temperatures or adverse weather conditions.
- Additive that mixes with Desmopol Liquid Polyurethane Membrane
- Allows just one layer of membrane to be used
- Eliminates bubbles and stops them from forming
- Improves tensile strength of the membrane
- Improves drying and curing times by up to 3 hours
- Allows application of membrane in cold temperatures and adverse weather
Once Eagle Desmoplus has been opened, the product must be used immediately. Not for application with spray equipment.
One 2 litre tin (1.7KG) is optimal for mixing with 25KG of Desmopol. Shake before use, and use an electric or mechanical mixer to homogenize both products and to avoid air being trapped.
Use a noticed trowel to spread the product on the surface.
Pot life is 20 minutes more or less.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Notched trowel
- 2L per 25 kg of DESMOPOL. 0,5L per 6 kg of DESMOPOL
- Tensile Strength
- 2~3 MPa. 4~6 MPa with Desmoplus
- 0,95 g/cm³
- 0,95 g/cm³
- 804,3 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months at temperatures between 5° C and 35° C, provided it is stored in a dry place.
- Shelf Life (Once Opened)
- Once the tin has been opened, the product must be used immediately.
- UN Number
- Pot Life
- 20 minutes with Desmoplus
Be the first to ask a question about this product!