Remmers MultiSil is a low odour silicone sealant that contains an active product preservative. The sealant is compatible with bitumen. For universal use for glazing work and window construction.
- Wear-resistant and streak-free
- Coating-compatible according to DIN 52452, part 4
- Film preservative protects against microbial damage
- Extremely strong adhesion
- No need for an adhesive primer on many substrates
- Can also be used as an abrasion resistant sealant in sanitary areas
Remmers MultiSil is a low odour silicone sealant that contains an active product preservative. The sealant is compatible with bitumen. For universal use for glazing work and window construction. It can also be used as an abrasion resistant sealant in sanitary areas, for expansion joints in buildings and for connection joints subjected to heavy loads. The application areas are proved by various test certificates. MultiSil adheres extremely well and does not need an adhesive primer on many substrates.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 310mm Cartridges, 600ml Sausages
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Approx. 100 ml/running metre for a 1 cm² joint cross-section
- Max. Application Temperature
- 35 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.0 g/ml
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 6 months
- Touch Dry
- 10 Mins
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!