Remmers MultiSil is a low odour silicone sealant that contains an active product preservative. The sealant is compatible with bitumen. For universal use for glazing work and window construction.
- Wear-resistant and streak-free
- Coating-compatible according to DIN 52452, part 4
- Film preservative protects against microbial damage
- Extremely strong adhesion
- No need for an adhesive primer on many substrates
- Can also be used as an abrasion resistant sealant in sanitary areas
Remmers MultiSil is a low odour silicone sealant that contains an active product preservative. The sealant is compatible with bitumen. For universal use for glazing work and window construction. It can also be used as an abrasion resistant sealant in sanitary areas, for expansion joints in buildings and for connection joints subjected to heavy loads. The application areas are proved by various test certificates. MultiSil adheres extremely well and does not need an adhesive primer on many substrates.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 310mm Cartridges, 600ml Sausages
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Approx. 100 ml/running metre for a 1 cm² joint cross-section
- Max. Application Temperature
- 35 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.0 g/ml
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 6 months
- Touch Dry
- 10 Mins
- UN Number
- Product Range
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Multi-Sil is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT