Remmers PU AW
Remmers PU AW is a single component, polyurethane sealing compound used for sealing in sewage and clarification plant areas, for sewage pits, stables, zones for fertilisers as well as joints with ground contact and expansion joints in buildings.
- Resistant to water, seawater, waste water, sewage, weak acids and alkalis
- Resistant to a wide range of solvents, short-term resistance against petrol
- High gas diffusion resistance
- Test report available
Remmers PU AW is a single component, polyurethane sealing compound used for sealing in sewage and clarification plant areas, for sewage pits, stables, zones for fertilisers as well as joints with ground contact and expansion joints in buildings. It is a supplemental product for Pouring Compound AW 2K (Art. No. 7641). PU AW is resistant to water, salt water, sewage, faeces, weak acids and leys. It is also resistant to diesel fuel and heating oil and short term to petrol.
The sides of the joints must be dry to slightly damp, clean, free from grease and capable of bearing a load, and metals must be sound.
Joints subjected to heavy loads - Primer PUR
Dry joint edges - Underwater Primer
Slightly damp joining edges - Epoxy MT 100
Conditions For Use
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +40°C
- Cut off tip at an angle to match the joint width.
- Apply the material to the joint edges with sufficient pressure.
- Pull off using a smoothing agent and a suitable tool.
Clean with V 101 while wet.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 9 months.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 600ml Sausage
- Interior/Exterior Use
- 100 ml/running metre for a joint cross-section of 1 cm²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101 Thinner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.18 g/ml
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 9 months
- Touch Dry
- 14 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!