Remmers Silicone Primer P
Remmers Silicone Primer P is a primer for joint sealants on a silicone resin base in organic solvents.
- Optimum adhesion on a wide range of substrates
- Good self-adhesion
- Primer in joint formation areas
- Especially for use outdoors
- For areas subjected to heavy mechanical loads
Remmers Silicone Primer P is a primer for joint sealants on a silicone resin base in organic solvents. In the case of expansion joints, especially in outdoor areas, the substrate should be pre-treated with an adhesive primer to achieve a good bond when elastic joint sealing compounds are used. In the case of connection joints, the high inherent adhesion of joint sealing compounds allows their use without a primer in many cases.
Joint sides must be clean, dry, free from grease and capable of bearing a load.
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +40°C.
- Apply the material using a suitable brush.
- Apply the next material within the specified reaction time (Δ min/max).
Clean tools immediately after use with V 101 Thinner.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 12 months.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- 10ml per m for both sides of the joint.
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- V101 Thinner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!