Remmers Silicone Primer P
Remmers Silicone Primer P is a primer for joint sealants on a silicone resin base in organic solvents.
- Optimum adhesion on a wide range of substrates
- Good self-adhesion
- Primer in joint formation areas
- Especially for use outdoors
- For areas subjected to heavy mechanical loads
Remmers Silicone Primer P is a primer for joint sealants on a silicone resin base in organic solvents. In the case of expansion joints, especially in outdoor areas, the substrate should be pre-treated with an adhesive primer to achieve a good bond when elastic joint sealing compounds are used. In the case of connection joints, the high inherent adhesion of joint sealing compounds allows their use without a primer in many cases.
Joint sides must be clean, dry, free from grease and capable of bearing a load.
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +40°C.
- Apply the material using a suitable brush.
- Apply the next material within the specified reaction time (Δ min/max).
Clean tools immediately after use with V 101 Thinner.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 12 months.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- 10ml per m for both sides of the joint.
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- V101 Thinner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!