Remmers Underwater Primer
Remmers Underwater Primer is a special, 2-component primer for joint sealants on an epoxy resin base.
- Resistant to permanent water exposure
- Optimum adhesion on many substrates
- For joints that are permanently wet or underwater
- On highly porous substrates
- Primer for silicone and PUR sealants
Remmers Underwater Primer is a special, 2-component primer for joint sealants on an epoxy resin base. In the case of expansion joints, especially in areas with mechanical or chemical loads as well as joints that are permanently wet or under water, the substrate must be pre-treated with an adhesive primer to ensure good adhesion of elastic joint sealants.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101
- Max. Application Temperature
- 40 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 24 months
- Touch Dry
- 10 mins
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Remmers Underwater Primer is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT