Remmers Underwater Primer
Remmers Underwater Primer is a special, 2-component primer for joint sealants on an epoxy resin base.
- Resistant to permanent water exposure
- Optimum adhesion on many substrates
- For joints that are permanently wet or underwater
- On highly porous substrates
- Primer for silicone and PUR sealants
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers Underwater Primer is a special, 2-component primer for joint sealants on an epoxy resin base. In the case of expansion joints, especially in areas with mechanical or chemical loads as well as joints that are permanently wet or under water, the substrate must be pre-treated with an adhesive primer to ensure good adhesion of elastic joint sealants.
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101
- Max. Application Temperature
- 40 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 24 months
- Touch Dry
- 10 mins
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!